Lead English Teacher position in Qingdao, China-August Start!
Are you looking to take the next step in your teaching career? SeekTeachers are looking for a highly professional and responsible individual who is passionate about learning and English teaching to be the Head of Teachers at an ambitious and inventive modern English school in wonderful Qingdao. A city famous for its world-renowned beer, delicious seafood and fascinating history and cultural heritage.
The school is conveniently located in Qingdao South District and has a clean and colourful working environment with classrooms complete with the latest smartboards and classroom equipment. You and your team will be teaching young learners aged 2-12, with a focus on helping them understand the ‘’why’’ aspects of learning English. The school has a unique curriculum with incorporates literature, art, history and ethics.
• Teaching students aged 2-12
• Prepare a training curriculum for the teaching team
• Manage the foreign teachers’ team
• Arrange teachers’ roster
• Develop additional teaching curriculum if necessary
• Assist in school marketing activities
• Attend outdoor classes and activities
Requirements to apply:
• Degree in any subject
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate mandatory
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• Relevant experience preferred
• No criminal record
• Very competitive salary (30-35,000RMB)
• Housing allowance of up to 2000RMB or accommodation provided
• Free work visa and residence permit with assistance
• Flight tickets provided
• Health insurance
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to develop your professional career, contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at email@example.com
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)