Exciting Teaching Opportunity in Beijing - August 2022 start!
I am currently looking for experienced and qualified PYP Coordinator to join my client, an expanding bilingual school in Beijing.
**Due to the current travel restrictions, we are only able to consider a candidate who is currently based in Mainland China only.
Our client is a growing K-12 school located in Beijing following a broad based bilingual curriculum which incorporates inquiry style learning adopted the PYP, MYP and DP curriculum. This school's vision is to become an excellent, impactful international bilingual school that provides a Chinese-rooted and Internationally-minded education for students.
- Have a bachelor degree or above in a relevant subject
- Have a teaching qualification ie PGCE/QTS/Teaching License/Certification
- Have a min of three years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- International/EAL experience is desirable
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive monthly salary
- A monthly accommodation allowance
- Annual travel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Tuition allowance
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Gratuity bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or progress their career in a rewarding new role.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.