Reception Teacher wanted for the UAE to start in 2018
To apply for the reception role in the United Arab Emirates My client requires you to have over 2 years’ experience post your qualifications PGCE/BA/M.ED/CELTA/TESOL, If you do not have any of the following DON’T apply as I would not want to waste your time or mine.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
· BA/M.Ed. Degree in Early Childhood or PGCE
· CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognized Level 5 equivalent) with YL
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Excellent oral and written English skills (IELTS 7 Academic or 7.5 General for non-native English speakers
when applying for this particular teaching position there is a lot of composition for this role as it is one of the most payed jobs in the United Arab Emirates. If you were looking to apply this for this Reception role it will be your best chance as it is the half term break and there are only a couple of positions left.
If you do apply for the following position I as a recruiter will need to get the documentation from you to apply for your application such as a candidate form, introduction form, medical background check and a police check this is only some of many.
· TAX-FREE Monthly salary is 21,000 AED Per Month
· FREE Medical insurance for teacher, spouse and up to 3 children
· FREE flights for teacher, spouse and up to 3 children under 18 of age (entry and exit only)
· FREE visa for the teacher only (Teacher can sponsor family)
· Gratuity bonus upon completion of contract
· Vacation as per the school academic calendar
· Two years contract renewable
You as a reception teacher will have to have the following passionate, caring, charismatic, outgoing, enthusiastic, as the children you will be educating are seeking for a role model, the age of the children that you will be teaching will be 4 to 5 years old.
There are NO SKYPE interviews and so all English teachers MUST sign up and be approved to attend an in-person interview. Only English teachers that are approved to attend will be provided full details
If you are interested and you would like to call me +44 0203 455 0195 I will give you more information about the salary package and the living arrangements and the type of schools and curriculum you will be teaching or you can email me email@example.com
and send me your cv and I will call you.
It is FREE to register with www.SeekTeachers.com and you can also email me on lee@SeekTeachers.com