Elementary Subject Teacher in Saudi Arabia 2022 Start
We are seeking qualified and experienced teachers to join our growing international team. Candidates should demonstrate dedication to the educational profession and be willing to continue to grow with us. Further details pertaining to the position can be found below.
Qualifications Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (on campus) in a core subject.
Experience 2 Years full time teaching experience
Referees Provide 2 referee details at the time of application
Western qualified teachers
Other Clear criminal record
Age limit is 49 for all positions including admin
Salary and Benefits:
From 10K - 13K SAR monthly salary (based on qualification and experience)
Housing and transportation provided
Yearly return tickets provided forteacher and up to 3 dependents
Opportunities for career growth
• Creating, reviewing, and adjusting semester plans and lesson plans according to the specialised subject
curriculum. Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
• Planning, preparing, and teaching lessons in accordance with weekly objectives and weekly plans that
cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Adopting modern teaching methods and diversifying and combining them to conduct differentiation
methods during lessons for individual differences.
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting
colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• Creating and providing and marking assignments, homework, exams and quizzes.
• Determining the level of students periodically and evaluating, recording and following student
progress, evaluating student performance by grading and evaluation forms provided by academic
• Providing support sessions / lessons for low achieving students and maintaining discipline.
• Providing feedback to parents and academic supervisor on student performance and progress.
• Carrying out placement tests and correcting them according to the standards and specifications.
• Organizing the classroom, learning resources, and creating displays to encourage a positive learning
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities, which may take place at weekends
or in the evening.
• Attending meetings and training courses for professional development.
• Engaging in peer observations and team tasks and cooperating and collaborating with colleagues
• liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools
• Collaborating and working with parents to promote improvements and a positive learning
• Comply with code of conduct and disciplinary policies