SeekTeachers are currently looking for a qualified and ambitious music teacher to work at a bilingual international school that offers International Baccalaureate curriculum in exciting Weifang.
Our client is regarded as the leading international education trailblazer in China. With a mission to empower its students into becoming globally minded and multi-cultural individuals, our client immerses learners from Kindergarten to high-school ages into a truly bilingual environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on developing learners’ practical problem-solving and cognitive abilities. It also offers a range of extra-curricular activities to students including dance and singing classes.
This is a prestigious institution where 60% of graduates have gone on to study at the US’s top 100-30 universities and 20% have studied at UK’s top 20 universities.
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland]
• 2 years relevant teaching experience
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive monthly salary
• Free tuition for up to two children
• Home leave allowance
• International insurance
• Paid holiday and leave