Kindergarten Teacher-Beijing-August Start
Are you a qualified Kindergarten teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you often wondered about applying your talents to an international teaching position?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for ambitious and qualified Kindergarten teachers to work at a bilingual international school which offers a unique co-teaching model curriculum which combines Chinese National and English National Curriculum frameworks.
A teeming metropolis home to China’s best and brightest minds, Beijing is steeped in ancient history and tradition yet a truly modern city at the epicentre of China’s rapid development into a global superpower. Tens of thousands of teachers are enjoying rewarding and varied careers in Beijing, as well as the countless historical landmarks and world-famous food this city has on offer. You would be working with early years children aged 3-5, teaching the core skills of English.
Our client is one of China’s leading providers of international English education. With a philosophy of combining the finest aspects of Chinese and Western education, our client immerses learners from ages 3-18 into a bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on the 4 Cs of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• 2 years previous teaching experience
• IB/international teaching experience is desirable
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive salary (depends upon campus)
• Housing provided
• Relocation allowance
• Shipping allowance
• Flights provided (including spouse and children)
• Free tuition for up to 2 children
• 5% annual bonus
• 5% renewal bonus
• City allowance (varies between locations)
• Hotel accommodation on arrival
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)