Position: Electronic Engineering UAE
UAE Ministry of Education is Hiring!
Face To Face Interviews in the United Kingdom
London - 22nd June 2019
Manchester - 23rd June 2019
The Ministry of Education is looking to hire experienced Engineering Teacher who have 3years experience to join for August 2019.
The Ministry of Education from the UAE will be coming to the UK to interview in person. This is your chance to join the World's LARGEST education reform to raise the standard of education in the United Arab Emirates.
The UAE public school system covers 700 schools across all the Emirates: Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, and Abu Dhabi. You can be recruited in any one of the schools where they have the most need for you.
Teachers are accountable to Vice Principal Academics for teaching and assessing students and developing teaching and assessment resources and also maintaining student and course records and Advising any issues relating to students.
• Computer Literate
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching,
• learning and assessment strategies.
• Specialist Expertise in at least 3 of the following streams
• Machine design &v vibrations, Mechanical control systems, Production engineering, Thermo‐Power
• Engineering, Air‐conditioning and Refrigeration and Industrial maintenance, Electrical related subjects
• Some common Software related to Electrical / Mechanical Engineering such as CAD
• Hands on Industrial experience in the streams
• Quality Assurance
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to
• Students and school management/administration
• MSc in Engineering or Education
• Teaching qualification
• BSc or Equivalent in Mechanical
• Fluent in verbal and written English, coherent
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
• IELTS 7 for non- native applicants
• At least 3 years at post-secondary level.
• Vocational teaching and training
• Teaching in UAE or Middle East
• Worked 3 years in Industry as maintenance engineer or similar
• Worked in Oil & Gas Industry
This role is not for the weak and only want teachers who are competent enough to follow through by reporting to the Vice Principal Academic, to teach Engineering subjects to Emirati students who speak English as a second language and who need a solid foundation to develop their vocational skills.
The incumbent is responsible to assess students’ performance with the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment.
• TAX-FREE SALARY; 13,500 AED per month (£3000)
• ACCOMMODATION ALLOWANCE; AED 140,000 per annum (£30,000)
• EDUCATION ALLOWANCE FOR CHILDREN; AED 80,000 per annum (£17,000)
• MEDICAL INSURANCE (For Teacher, Spouse and up to three children)
• FREE FLIGHTS (For Teacher, Spouse and up to three children)
• RELOCATION ALLOWANCE; AED 4,500 (£1000)
• ANNUAL GRATUITY (An additional month’s salary for every year of service)