SeekTeachers is currently looking for an experienced Economics teacher to join their expanding team this September.
This private school has been established for over 50 years and has approximately 2,000 students aged from 12 to 19. The school campus is in city centre and has a beautiful well-resourced campus.
Requirements to apply:
- Bachelor degree in a related subject
- Teaching qualification
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- English native speaker due to client's requirement
- Good understanding of the A Level/IBDP syllabus
- Flexible to adapt into different culture
- Able to work independently or as part of the team
Nanjing is an ancient capital of China with more than 6,000 years of history and is full of opportunities. Living in the city, you may find it growing and changing everyday with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities. Life in Nanjing is much slower and more relax than in Beijing or Shanghai and people are friendly in general and always helpful.
The school offers an attractive salary package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Monthly housing allowance
- Annual travel allowance
- Contract completion bonus
- Paid summer and winter break
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.