Art Teacher-Shanghai-Immediate Start
Are you a qualified art teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you often wondered about applying your talents to an international teaching position?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for an ambitious and qualified art teacher to work at a bilingual international school which offers a unique co-teaching model curriculum which combines Chinese National and English National Curriculum frameworks.
A thriving metropolis on the very forefront of China’s rapid development, Shanghai is a magnificent glimpse of the future with its towering skyscrapers and cutting-edge technological developments. Tens of thousands of teachers are enjoying rewarding and varied careers in Shanghai, as well as the innumerable attractions and delicious food this city has on offer. You would be working with students of all age-groups on a unique art curriculum.
Our client is one of China’s leading providers of international English education. With a philosophy of combining the finest aspects of Chinese and Western education, our client immerses learners from ages 3-18 into a bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on the 4 Cs of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking. The school’s campus in Shanghai is currently undergoing a second phase of development which will include specialist teaching spaces and facilities.
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• 2 years previous teaching experience
• IB/international teaching experience is desirable
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive salary (depends upon campus)
• Housing provided
• Relocation allowance
• Shipping allowance
• Flights provided (including spouse and children)
• Free tuition for up to 2 children
• 5% annual bonus
• 5% renewal bonus
• City allowance (varies between locations)
• Hotel accommodation on arrival
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at email@example.com
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)