**Teach Business Studies in the UAE
SeekTeachers is looking for passionate Teachers of Business Studies to work in public schools in the Middle East.
Here you are.... looking for new energy?? You want something else, don't you?
Combine your passion for travel with a rewarding job and discover a wonderful new culture!
Never is too late to live an experience abroad!
We are looking for Business Studies Teachers to work in
in one of the world's most up-and-coming teach abroad destinations: United Arab Emirates!
Some tips about the UEA:
- Despite higher living costs, tax-free salaries and the vast oil wealth are a huge pull on expats with 65,000 British expats and 45,000 Americans living in the Middle Eastern State.
- The UAE is a sub-tropical desert climate. It gets extremely hot in the summer with daytime averages above 40°C (113°F).
- As a major expat hub there are many languages spoken in the UAE; English is widely spoken among business people and in expat areas but the official language is Arabic.
- The UAE is a federation of seven autonomous Emirates. Its estimated 2014 population was nearly 9.5 million of which 87 per cent are expats, making UAE nationals a minority.
- The Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest man-made structure in the world, at 829.8m, however it will soon be over taken by the Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia which is due to measure 1,000m.
- The UAE’s currency is the Dirham (Dh) which is made from 100fils.
- The UAE is extremely rich in oil and the majority of its economy is based around exporting oil and gas.
Requirements for Business Teacher:
**Relevant degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution
**Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification (e.g. PGCE, Cert.Ed.A and V awards)
**Membership of professional association or Institute
**IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers.
**Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience
**Vocational or industry Project Management work experience
**Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific discipline
**Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
**Highly developed classroom management skill
**Develop the students' career plans
**Teach methods and resources their students
**Plan activities in a range of business related areas
**Provide a safety and healthy environment
**Ensure equal opportunities in education and employment as appropriate in the UAE cultural context
Salary Package for Teacher of Business:
**A TAX-FREE salary of 21,000 AED per month (252,000 AED annually - www.xe.com)
**FREE visa and residency cover for the teacher
**FREE medical cover for teacher, spouse and up to 3 children aged up to 18 years of age
**FREE flights cover for teacher, spouse and up to 3 children aged up to 18 years of age to and from your home country (on entry and exit only)
**A 2-year contract which is renewable on agreement
Get your next teaching job in the UAE through the leading teacher recruitment agency. Contact me now on mh@SeekTeachers.com or call me on +44 203 455 0195 to discuss further.