SeekTeachers is urgently seeking for an experienced and qualified High School English teacher to join them this February.
Our client is an established international school group that has been established in China for more than 20 years and currently has more than 50 schools in China, hoping to shape the future through education by providing high-quality international education to families in China. The learning environments are purposefully designed to support children's curiosity about the world around them, and our curriculum is personalised to engage and challenge each and every student.
In line with goal to provide an internationally recognised K12 education pathway, the school offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Cambridge-approved International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) qualification and IB Middle Years Programme in secondary as well as the IB Diploma Programme and Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (A Level) qualification in high school.
Requirements to apply:
- Graduate qualified teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the area for which you are applying
- Successful experience in working with students in from 5-18
- Demonstrated experience in inspiring students in a stimulating learning environment
- Experience of working in a high performing school
- Ability to analyse student data and promote student achievement
- Excellent knowledge of the content and pedagogy
- Competitive salary based on the years of teaching experience
- Housing allowance
- Flight allowance
- Medical insurance
- Relocation and tuition benefit
- Holiday paid
- Gratuity bonus
- Two year contract
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
for any further information.