Teaching Job in Albania
Business & Economics Teacher needed for September 2023 start
TAX-FREE salary + cheap living costs!
SeekTeachers is seeking an experienced A Level Business & Economics Teacher to join an expanding school in Tirana. The position is to start in January and the ideal candidate will deliver International GCSE and International A-Level lessons according to the Pearson Edexcel British curriculum during the academic year.
Requirements to apply:
**A western passport and have English as your first spoken language
**A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed/Dip Ed/Dip Teaching/PGCE
**Ideally have a minimum of one year full time classroom teaching experience
**Strong NQTs are welcome to apply
**Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team.
**Passionate about providing quality education to children and young people
**A committed teacher, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and learning objectives
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly
- To take into account and be sensitive to the language and cultural challenges students may face
- To encourage all students to become independent learners and be actively engaged in their own learning
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times
- To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy
- To keep work areas tidy and well organised
- To attend meetings in the Academic Department
- To make a positive contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including setting and marking examinations, attending departmental meetings, and undertaking administrative and other tasks as delegated by the Director of Studies and Vice Principal
- To enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the Academic Department and through sharing
resources and good practice, lesson observation, and collaborative teaching
- Participate in training for subject tutors on methodology for teaching
- To support the school's aims and objectives for teaching and learning
- Keep work areas tidy and well organised.
Our client offers a competitive package that includes:
**A monthly net salary
**A monthly housing allowance
**Annual return flight home
The school is located in a very accessible area and equipped with modern facilities and resources. Class sizes are typically 15-18 students allowing for the opportunity to build excellent relationships with students, meeting their social and emotional needs.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.