Arabic language(preferably with experience in IGCSE) in a Bilingual Curriculum School located in Oman
The Finland Oman School is the result of a partnership between Oman Educational Services LLC (OES), the owner Company of the German University of Technology in Oman (GUtech), and our Finnish partners specialized in Education. Finland-Oman Schoolis located in Halban, Oman. The school is a unique blend of the Finnish National Core Curriculum, the Omani Bilingual Curriculum, and the National Curriculum of England. The primary task of the school is to provide quality education, as well as support and develop the education system in Oman. The school offer Kindergarten Grades KG1 and KG2 (ages 3-5), Primary School Grades 1-6 (ages 5-11), and Secondary School Grades 7-10 (12-15).
• All applicants must have a minimum requirement of a Master’s Degree in their subject/specialty area as well as a teaching diploma.
• Must possess a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in specialty subjects.
• Alternatively, must be a Bachelor degree holder in specialty subjects, with a minimum teaching experience of 4 years.
You could join our team if you:
• are a native Arabic speaker (for Arabic subjects)
• have a passion for education and teaching
• are highly qualified, with knowledge and experience of the Finnish education system
• can facilitate age-appropriate active learning
• are able to work under pressure
• can emphasize upon pedagogical play
• can act as a mentor for qualified local teachers
• can work as part of a team both inside and outside of the classroom
What is expected from our teachers?
• Planning and implementing teaching according to the school curriculum and pedagogical approach
• Continuous student assessment, follow-up and recording of student development
• Running after-school activities
• Student supervision
• Contribution to the school development
• Organizing and participating in school and community events
• Weekly home/school communication with parents
• Substitution lesson cover of other teachers if needed
• Any other duties allocated by the school admin
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary range from 1,000 – 1,400 OMR depending on experience
• Housing Allowance included in the salary
• Annual travel allowance for every completed year of service
• Medical Insurance for GCC + Home Country
• One-time relocation allowance for settling-in
What are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW to secure your position!
Prefer western trained candidates (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, NZ & SA)