I am currently looking for an experienced Early Years teacher to join our client's team in Moscow in the next academic year.
Our client supports 2 to 6 year old children in learning English, gaining independence and fulfilling their potential in a safe, caring and stimulating environment.
The school follows the British Early Years Foundation Stage and primary Key Stage 1 curricula, and is also fully licensed by the Department of education of Moscow.
Requirements to apply:
* A Bachelor Degree
* A valid teaching qualification ie PGCE, PGdip, BEd, MEd, Teaching License
* Ideally have a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience
* Familiarity with the English National Curriculum is ideal
* Experience with international school is a plus
- A competitive monthly salary, depends on qualification & professional experience;
- Health insurance
- Visa fees reimbursement
- Housing allowance
- Relocation reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid holidays
Moscow is a vibrant city and this school is a very supportive school, encouraging staff to enjoy the whole range of benefits the city has to offer. Not only the capital of Russia but the city is one of the most energetic, modern and exciting cities in the world. Moscow has an abundance of museums, monuments, palaces, shops, restaurants, shopping, cafes, art-cafes, cafe-bars, wine bars and night clubs. Moscow is extremely safe and the city is geared up for the cold weather and the housing is cosy.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.