Primary School Teacher-Qingdao
Are you a qualified Kindergarten teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you often wondered about applying your talents to an international teaching position?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for ambitious and qualified Kindergarten teachers to work at a bilingual international school which offers a unique co-teaching model curriculum which combines Chinese National and English National Curriculum frameworks.
A tranquil jewel of a city on the coast of the historic Shandong province, Qingdao is widely regarded as one of China’s most attractive cities to live. Home to the world-famous Tsingtao beer, Qingdao boasts unique German architecture, delicious seafood, beautiful gardens and fascinating history. Increasing numbers of teachers are enjoying rich and varied careers in Qingdao, along with the relaxed lifestyle and countless delights of this up and coming city. You would be working with primary school children aged 6-11, teaching the core skills of English, maths and science.
Our client is one of China’s leading providers of international English education. With a philosophy of combining the finest aspects of Chinese and Western education, our client immerses learners from ages 3-18 into a bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on the 4 Cs of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• 2 years previous teaching experience
• IB/international teaching experience is desirable
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive salary (depends upon campus)
• Housing provided
• Relocation allowance
• Shipping allowance
• Flights provided (including spouse and children)
• Free tuition for up to 2 children
• 5% annual bonus
• 5% renewal bonus
• City allowance (varies between locations)
• Hotel accommodation on arrival
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at email@example.com