English Teaching position in Qingdao, China-August start!
SeekTeachers are looking for a bright and enthusiastic ESL teacher for an ambitious and inventive modern English school in beautiful Qingdao. A city famous for its world-renowned beer, delicious seafood and fascinating history and cultural heritage.
The school is conveniently located in Qingdao South District and has a clean and colourful working environment with classrooms complete with the latest smartboards and classroom equipment. You will be teaching young learners aged 2-12, with a focus on helping them understand the ‘’why’’ aspects of learning English. The school has a unique curriculum with incorporates literature, art, history and ethics.
Requirements to apply:
• Degree in any subject
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate mandatory
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• Relevant experience preferred
• Competitive salary (15-20,000RMB)
• Accommodation provided or housing allowance of up to 2000RMB
• Free work visa and residence permit with assistance
• Flight tickets provided
• Health insurance
• Students aged 2-12
• Attend outdoor activities and classes
• Assist in school marketing activities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at email@example.com
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)