Are you a fully qualified teacher looking for a new teaching challenge?
Do you want to teach in the beautiful Thailand?
An expanding bilingual school in Thailand is looking for a Primary teacher to join their them in May 2020. This bilingual school follows the Cambridge programme and caters for children from aged 3 to 18 year old. The school has approximately 350 children at present and still growing.
To apply, you must be:
- A fully qualified Primary teacher
- An English native speaker
- Have a min of 2 years teaching experience
- Experience across KS1 is prefered
- International experience preferred but not essential
- Ensure the ENC philosophy is followed and improves the quality at all times
- Maintain day to day classroom discipline
- Monitoring, assessing and recording students’ learning progress and physical development
- Supervise and assist students inside and outside the school
- Create and design teaching materials
- Ensure equipment and facilities are well-maintained and safe for children
- Encourage students and build their esteem
- Good communication with parents and ensure they aware of their child’s progress and development
The school offers a competitive salary, together with housing allowance, annual flight, medical insurance, work permit, contract renewal bonus and contract is for two years.
The school is located approximately 12km away from its CBD area and has easy access to shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Thailand has a cheap living cost and is a friendly country where people go out there way to help each other. The quality of life available is outstanding. Another advantage is the location and affordability of traveling to various neighbouring countries where one can easily have many adventures! Make a leap and land in Thailand!
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.