Are you happy to take a new challenge?
Is part of your dream to grow professionally, make money and enjoy life?
If your answer is YES, do not waste time! APPLY NOW!
I am looking for Several Primary Class Teachers willing to relocate to HONG KONG and work for one of the most important International School in China and available for August 2019.
The ideal candidate will organize and provide developmentally appropriate early childhood and primary education programs; will provide activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children; will plan and prepare classroom setting; will oversee safety and educational programs; will supervise children in the classroom; will provide a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors; will write and compile individual assessments of each child's development; will complete daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports; will participate in research programs concerned with improvements in primary teaching methods, as appropriate.
**Bachelor's Degree in a related subject (Primary, Education)
**Teaching qualification (PGCE/QTS)
**Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
**Native English speaker
**A clean police check
**2 years contract commitment
The school belongs to a well-established education group and provides a formal international education starting from Early Childhood up to Primary, Secondary and Higher Education. This organization is also authorized by established overseas international open examination boards and institutions to set up examination centers and curriculum systems in China. It also offers accredited continuing education, language education, and online learning.
Salary and Benefits:
**Basic salary up to HKD 65,000 per month depending on experience
**Bonus at the end of the contract
Why moving to Hong Kong?
1) Incredibly friendly expat community!
2) Huge variety of restaurants and bars; there’s always something new to try. It also caters for all types of social preferences; expats can go for a night out on the town, enjoy a relaxed evening or indulge in a simple dinner party.
3) Outdoor activities: there are many hikes to go on, water sports, all sorts of sports clubs and sports leagues you can join. Hong Kong is famous for being a concrete jungle, there are a lot of green spaces.
4) In Hong Kong, every cuisine under the sun can be found, and restaurants range from the cheap and cheerful to the Michelin-starred and extravagant.
5) Hong Kong’s public transport is modern, clean and, most importantly, reliable.
The school already started interviewing! Contact Edoardo NOW ==> ed@SeekTeachers.com
or call +44 (0)203 455 0195