Teaching Job in Albania
Secondary English Teacher needed for September start
TAX-FREE salary + cheap living costs!
SeekTeachers is seeking an experienced IGCSE English Teacher to join an expanding school in Tirana. The position is to start in September and the ideal candidate will deliver English Language and Literature to the international and local students. The teaching staff will also work alongside the sepcialist teachers to ensure that a fullly integrated thematic approach to learning is developed and implemented across all subjects taught.
Requirements to apply:
**A western passport and have English as your first spoken language
**A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed/Dip Ed/Dip Teaching/PGCE
**Ideally have a minimum of one year full time classroom teaching experience
**Strong NQTs are welcome to apply
**Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team.
**Passionate about providing quality education to children and young people
**A committed teacher, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and learning objectives
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly
- To take into account and be sensitive to the language and cultural challenges students may face
- To encourage all students to become independent learners and be actively engaged in their own learning
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times
- To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy
- To build positive relationships with students and parents and keep parents informed on the academic progress of their child/children and other related matters
- To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the classroom, which is changed frequently
- To make a positive contribution to the efficient running of the Department, including setting and marking examinations, attending departmental meetings, and undertaking administrative and other tasks as delegated by the Director of Academic Programmes
- To enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the Academic Department and through sharing resources and good practice, lesson observation, and collaborative teaching
Our client offers a competitive package that includes:
**A monthly net salary
**A monthly housing allowance
**Annual return flight home
The school is located in a very accessible area and equipped with modern facilities and resources. Class sizes are typically 15-18 students allowing for the opportunity to build excellent relationships with students, meeting their social and emotional needs.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.