Are you a qualified Kindergarten teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you often wondered about applying your talents to an international teaching position?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for ambitious and qualified Kindergarten teachers to work at a bilingual international school which offers a unique co-teaching model curriculum which combines Chinese National and English National Curriculum frameworks.
An iconic commercial and cultural centre on China’s coast, Ningbo is widely regarded as one the most attractive cities to reside in China. Historic temples, charming ancient towns, picturesque gardens and buzzing nightlife can all be found in Ningbo. Increasing numbers of teachers are enjoying rewarding and varied careers in Ningbo, along with the various attractions and delicious food the city has on offer. You would be working with early years children aged 3-5, teaching the core skills of English.
Our client is one of China’s leading providers of international English education. With a philosophy of combining the finest aspects of Chinese and Western education, our client immerses learners from ages 3-18 into a bilingual and bicultural learning environment.
The school’s curriculum has an emphasis on the 4 Cs of creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
• PGCE qualification or equivalent
• Have a bachelor degree in a relevant subject
• Native English speaker [USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa]
• 2 years previous teaching experience
• IB/international teaching experience is desirable
• Must be willing to commit to a 2-year contract
• Competitive salary (depends upon campus)
• Housing provided
• Relocation allowance
• Shipping allowance
• Flights provided (including spouse and children)
• Free tuition for up to 2 children
• 5% annual bonus
• 5% renewal bonus
• City allowance (varies between locations)
• Hotel accommodation on arrival
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org