SeekTeachers is the fastest growing educational consultancy specialise in placements for qualified education professional around the world.
Secure an international teaching job with SeekTeachers!
Are you a passionate educator who is looking for a new adventure? Are you looking for a teaching position either to start immediately or Aug 2018?
Do you want to explore more about the Middle East, its culture, trying out the delicious Middle Eastern cuisine.
We are working with various Nurseries across Kuwait, and I am actively looking for qualified early years teachers to join Aug 2019
- Tax free salary UP to KWD 800
- Furnished accommodation as per school policy for the academic years 2018-2019
- Free round trip economy class air ticket for each completed year of service to the nearest International airport in the country of domicile.
- Medical Insurance provided by Kuwait Government.
- Visa and Residency expenses in Kuwait will be borne by the school.
- Free transportation between the school provided accommodation and school. Embedded professional development. Comprehensive new staff orientation program.
* Must have a BA and B.Ed. degree
* At least 2 years of work experience Planning & organizing skills Knowledge of curriculum and standards.
* Teaching, Classroom Management Assessment
* Good classroom management skills and communication skills
* Discipline management skills
* Team player
1. Submitting plans for field trips two weeks prior to the trip.
2. Participating in one mandatory extracurricular activity which develops the after nursery program and helps to develop school teams that participate competitively at various levels representing the nursery. It is mandatory to attend scheduled meetings for extracurricular activities.
3. Teachers are also expected to participate in at least one committee, parental workshops as well a weekly nursery assemblies and all nursery events.
1. Daily lesson plans to be submitted on every Wednesday on curriculum Trak.
2. Unit plans- 6 unit plans a year.
3. Year at a glance/Long range plans for the next academic year. End of the academic year (May).
4. Progress reports and report cards as per schedule.
5. Submitting students working files to the Principal at the end of each academic year.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to work in Kuwait or other countries in the Gulf Area, don't miss the great opportunity to teach abroad!
Contact Abdulla now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195 to discuss further or send your CV to ak@SeekTeachers.com.
SeekTeachers™ is leading educational consultancy for international teaching jobs. Working with nurseries through to universities we specialise in placements for qualified staff right through to middle and senior leadership included support staff.
For more international teaching jobs, please visit www.SeekTeachers.com
Minimum Application Requirements
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
M.Ed, B.Ed or a relevant Bachelor's Degree with a Teaching Qualification
Type of Staff:
Only Female can apply to this job
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)
Must be a native speaker of English
STRONG Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) can apply
Prefer candidates with international experience
A salary from 650 up to 800
KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) per month
based on experience and qualification,
Based on application fully furnished Housing provided
State/Public medical provided
Flight(s) provided for the teacher only
Bereavement leave given
Emergency evacuation given
Gratuity Amount of 21 days for each year completed is provided
2 years contract renewable on mutual agreement
SeekTeachers™ is acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply register now, or alternatively send a CV with a photo to ak@SeekTeachers.com
Please Note: The job description and requirements above have come directly from the employer and not from SeekTeachers.
This is an overseas position with different cultural beliefs and a segregated learning policy and as such it satisfies the criteria of
a genuine requirement for the post, under schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Call us on
UK : +44 (0) 844 357 8866, +44(0)2034550195
Australia: +61 29 1199 027
USA: +1 646 475 1753