Design & Technology Teacher needed for Singapore!
Competitive salary + benefits
Teach Abroad with SeekTeachers - Contact Win NOW ==> win@SeekTeachers.com
We are URGENTLY seeking an experienced IB trained Design & Technology teacher to join our client in Singapore this August. Our client is an established IB school group based in Singapore and this position will be for a new campus in downtown Singapore.
This newly established school will offer a high-quality international education to children from Primary to Secondary, adopting the Cambridge/ENC curriculum up to IGCSE and IBDP programme.
- A bachelor degree in Education or relevant subject
- A teaching qualification such as PGCE/QTS/Teaching certification
- Minimum of 4 years teaching experience in IBDP/A Level
- English native speaker
- International teaching experience is beneficial
An ideal candidate should:
- Have an up to date knowledge of educational and curricular developments
- Inspire student through a student approach to learning
- Provide a model of excellent classroom practice
- Passionate educator love working with children
- Have excellent IT, organisational and communication skills
The international school offers an attractive salary includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Housing allowance
- Travel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Work Visa
- Tuition allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Professional development
- End of contract bonus
for any further information.