Teaching Job in Albania
Year 1 Teacher needed for ASAP start
TAX-FREE salary + cheap living costs!
SeekTeachers is urgently seeking an experienced Year 1 teacher to join an expanding school in Tirana.
Due to an increase in student numbers, our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Year 1 teacher to join their team asap. The teacher is required to create a positive and supportive learning environment and develop activities so that students are able to practice in a meaningful context. Teachers should plan and deliver learning activities which reflect the school’s cross curricular, child led approach. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver and assess learning opportunities based on the Pearson Primary curriculum and any other curriculum documents used within the school.
**Fully Qualified Teacher
**Expertise in teaching and assessment of the relevant subjects
**Commitment to the core values of the school
**Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
**Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing world of education
**Positive and innovative mindset even in challenging situations
**Expectations of high standards of learning and behaviour from students; and the ability to challenge all students on an individual basis
**A willingness to contribute to the wider school community
**Caring nature towards students and families
**Compliant with Child Safeguarding Requirements.
**Experience teaching in using a thematic or child centred approach (I.P.C./I.B.)
**Experience with British National Curriculum and its standardized assessments
**Experience teaching in an international setting.
- Teaching of English, Maths, Science, Humanities and Design Technology in a Key Stage 1 year group.
- Collaborate on a regular basis within subject groups and across subjects, for the purposes of cross curricular and vertical planning.
- Effective use of school systems to track and monitor progress.
- Effective differentiation, both within the classroom and as intervention strategies.
- Promote a safe working environment for students and staff.
- To promote the ideals and mission of the school and their four core values of Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Critical Thinking.
- Contribute to the school community by being a team player willing to collaborate with a diverse group of teachers and staff members.
- Take an active role in staff development through our professional learning communities.
- Be a role model for children.
**Competitive pay and compensation package
**Free breakfasts & lunches
**Housing allowance provided
**Annual return flight ticket to your country of residence
**Transport to and from school
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.