Science & Physics Teacher in a Bilingual Curriculum School located in Oman
• All applicants must have a minimum requirement of a Master’s Degree in their subject/specialty area as well as a teaching diploma.
• Must possess a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in specialty subjects.
• Alternatively, must be a Bachelor degree holder in specialty subjects, with a minimum teaching experience of 4 years.
• If you are not a native English speaker you will need to have solid working proficiency in English (IELTS Score of 7 or equivalent is a requirement).
You could join our team if you:
• have a passion for education and teaching
• are highly qualified, with knowledge and experience of the Finnish education system
• facilitate age-appropriate active learning
• are able to work under pressure
• emphasise pedagogical play
• can act as mentors for qualified local teachers
• are team workers in and out of the classroom
• are a native English speaker/a high command of English
What is expected from our teachers?
• Planning and implementing teaching according to the school curriculum and pedagogical approach.
• Continuous student assessment, follow-up and recording of student development.
• Running after-school activities.
• Student supervision.
• Contribution to the school development.
• Organizing and participating in school and community events.
• Weekly home/school communication with parents.
• Substitution lesson cover of other teachers if needed.
Any other duties allocated by the school administration.
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary range from 1,000 – 1,400 OMR depending on experience
• Housing Allowance included in the salary
• Annual travel allowance for every completed year of service
• Medical Insurance for GCC + Home Country
• One-time relocation allowance for settling-in
What are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW to secure your position!
Prefer western trained candidates (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, NZ & SA)