English Teaching position in Malaysia-Immediate Start !
Are you looking to take the next step in your teaching career? Have you often thought about exploring beautiful South-East Asia?
SeekTeachers is currently looking for experienced and ambitious English teachers to teach at a prestigious language centre in wonderful Malaysia on two-year contracts.
Our client is a world-renowned supplier of private English education, which has taught over 1.1 million students from 177 countries in its 50-year history.
Our client provides its teachers with continuous professional development, to make you the best possible teacher you can be. If you looking to expand your teaching skillset and gain a truly memorable and life-changing experience, this is an unmissable opportunity.
Requirements to apply:
• Minimum 4 years teaching experience
• 120-hour in-class Teaching Certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/ELT or equivalent)
• BA or MA in English language teaching or a related discipline
• 25-50 years old as per our client’s request
• Native level speaker of English
• 20 teaching hours per week
• Prepare tests
• Test, evaluate and counsel students
• Participate in professional development activities
• Undergo employee evaluation ie observations, feedback sessions
• Develop and refine teaching materials
• Undergo and undertake observations
• 2-year contract
• Competitive salary of MYR 8,000-10,000 (depending upon experience and qualifications)
• Annual performance bonus
• Free visa and work permit with assistance
• Health insurance
• 20 days annual leave
• Paid airfare
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to develop your professional career, contact me now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)