Are you an ESL instructor?
Do you have experience in teaching university students?
Are you looking for a new challenge in the next academic year?
Contact/send your CV to win@SeekTeachers.com
This is a good opportunity for candidate who is looking for an ESL teaching job in the tropical Malaysia!! Apply now if you meet the following requirements:
**Bachelor degree in English or any subject
**English native speaker
**MUST have international teaching experience
**2 years teaching experience in university/college is desirable
- To prepare lesson plans, exercises and tests.
- To test, evaluate and counsel the student regarding his/her classroom performance.
- To maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning.
- To co-ordinate instruction, attendance records and evaluation with other teachers.
- To be willing to observe for purposes of professional development and to be observed in all facets of the programmes.
- To participate in administrative meetings and professional development activities.
- To participate in the employee evaluation process (classroom observations and follow-up discussions and the performance appraisal process).
- To develop and /or refine teaching materials at the local level.
- To participate in activities during the instructor’s scheduled class hours and when requested, to disseminate information about after-class activities
The institution offers an attractive salary package includes salary, flight, medical, holiday, working visa, general welfare benefits, professioanl development, annual performance bonus and housing assistance.
Malaysia is one of the popular working destinations to expatriates. The country is multi-ethnicity and multilingual where different cultures live together harmoniously. Malaysia has many attractions from the modern skyscrapers to historical features which makes it unique and interesting place to live and work. Malaysia also serves as the travel hub in Asia with hundreds of daily flight flying in and out of the country. Travelling to its other neighbour countries such as Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei is cheap and convenient.
Want to teach abroad in a modern and multi-cultural country with tropical weather? This is a great opportunity, register FREE with us and start prepare for the year ahead and avoid the hassles.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.