To apply, you must have the following:
- Bachelor degree or higher in English or relevant subject
- Teaching qualification - PGCE/QTS, Teaching License, Teaching Certification
- Min of two years teaching experience, due to client's requirements
- Fluent English speaker, near-native level
- Extremely flexible to adapt to different culture and environment
If you have experience of teaching students who do not speak English as a first language; this will get you settled into life in the Emirates that much quicker.
Create the lifestyle you dreamed of! When you aren’t teaching, you can be exploring the Emirates; from sightseeing tours of deserts, safaris, museums, and landmarks or you can just get used to soaking in the sun.
The salary package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- FREE accommodation/Housing allowance
- FREE annual flight
- FREE medical healthcare
- Work visa
- Baggage allowance
- Professional development
- FREE tuition for children
- Additional living allowance/ utility allowance
- Gratuity bonus upon completion of a contract
Please Note: The job description and requirements above have come directly from the employer and not from SeekTeachers. This is an overseas position with different cultural beliefs and a segregated learning policy and as such it satisfies the criteria of a genuine requirement for the post, under schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Call us on
UK : +44 (0) 844 357 8866, +44(0)2034550195
Australia: +61 29 1199 027
USA: +1 646 475 1753