TUIS is looking for an Upper Primary Homeroom Teacher who are talented and aspiring teachers to teach in Uzbekistan.
1. Fully qualified teacher (a Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject with teaching qualification/license)
2. Expertise in teaching and assessment of the relevant subjects
3. Commitment to the core values of the school
4. Native English speaker essential
5. Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing world of education.
1. Ability to teach core subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, History and Geography
2. Cambridge Global English textbook
3. Cambridge Primary Mathematics and Science textbooks
4. Must be able to look after the pastoral needs of students as a homeroom teacher.
1. TAX-FREE Salary of 2500 to 3000 USD negotiable. There is no school during the months of June, July, and August.
2. Children of teachers can get 50% discount on tuition fees. Tuition fees currently about 6000 USD for the academic year. Fees can be paid in instalments for 3000 USD.
3. Cheap health care in government hospitals
4. The school provides free medical check, usually in November.
5. Emergency local health care is provided.
6. A one way flight to Tashkent is provided.
Please provide Telegram or WhatsApp contact details.
To apply for this position please send your CV, degree certificate, photo, reference letter, and passport to email@example.com
Minimum Application Requirements
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
Type of Staff:
Male or Female can apply to this job
Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa)
Must be a native speaker of English
Newly Qualified Teachers are NOT considered
A Newly Qualified Teachers program is not provided
Prefer candidates with international experience
Open University qualification(s) are accepted
Teachers with a degree but no teaching qualification are accepted
Experienced teachers with no qualification are NOT accepted
Non-western trained teachers who have worked in an international educational institute before are NOT accepted
A salary from 2500 up to 3000
USD (U.S. Dollar) per month
based on experience and qualification,
10 months contract renewable on mutual agreement
Document don't need to be attested
SeekTeachers™ is acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply register now, or alternatively send a CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: The job description and requirements above have come directly from the employer and not from SeekTeachers.
This is an overseas position with different cultural beliefs and a segregated learning policy and as such it satisfies the criteria of
a genuine requirement for the post, under schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Call us on
UK : +44 (0) 844 357 8866, +44(0)2034550195
Australia: +61 29 1199 027
USA: +1 646 475 1753