SeekTeachers is urgently seeking for experienced and committed Primary teachers to join our clients in China this August/September. Positions are available in various cities in China!
Requirements to apply:
- Bachelor degree in Primary Education OR a relevant subject
- A valid teaching qualification ie PGCE/QTS/Teaching license/certification - please note that TEFL/CELTA/TESOL are not considered as a full teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
- A native English speaker, due to client's requirement
- International/EAL experience is highly desirable
- Flexible to adapt to a new culture
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with market conditions and experience.
- Housing or housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Annual flights allowance
- Completion bonus at the end of the second year
- A comprehensive 2-year contract of employment
- Ongoing Professional Development
Why teach in China?
* You will experience a supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
* Due to all the perks you receive from the school, you will be able to save a lot of money.
* The greatest respect from parents and students
* Outstanding training opportunities for rapid development.
* Opportunities for leadership
* Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
* A creative, enriched curriculum where science, ICT and arts matter
* Outstanding progress and outcomes for all students
* Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils
International schools in China offers exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development. No matter what stage you are at or what job you do, the schools will support and develop your skills.
for any further information.