SeekTeachers is currently looking for outstanding and passionate Science Teacher to join our expanding client in Ukraine in the next academic year.
Our client is one of the leading international schools in the country which promotes lifelong learning, creative thinking and global awareness, in a caring and supportive environment. This international school offers the FYFS and National English Curriculum framework for children from Nursery to Year 11, where students are prepared for the IGCSE examinations and IBDP programme at Year 12 and 13.
Requirements to apply:
* Have a bachelor degree or above in a relevant subject
* Have a PGCE/QTS
* Have a min of 2 years of teaching experience
* UK trained or experience working in a British International School is desirable
* A commitment to a constructivist approach to learning
* A willingness to contribute to the life of the school
* A genuine interest in promoting and providing qualiy learning and teaching
* A desire to continue to develop professionally and personally
Our client offers a competitive package includes:
- Competitive salary in line with market conditions and experience
- Housing or housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Free tuition for up to two children
- Completion bonus at the end of the second year
- A comprehensive 2-year contract of employment
- Ongoing Professional Development
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking to further your career internationally this summer, apply immediately. Interview will take place ASAP.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
for any further information.