I am looking to appoint a strong Art practitioner who can inspire students, who has excellent subject knowledge and the ability to make learning exciting leading to examination success.
This international School in Ukraine offers a superb, modern, well-resourced learning environment for students and staffs. It has a highly positive ethos and a supportive, enthusiastic staff team.
Contact Vicky for more details on VL@SeekTeachers.com
This school on a journey to outstanding, this school boasts a strong track record of innovation, engaged students, a supportive and driven leadership team and excellent benefits to its staff.
This outstanding International School in Ukraine is looking for passionate and adaptable Teachers for the next academic year.
The school is located in Kiev, which is the cheapest city that you will come across in the region. You will be impressed to see many of the buildings in the city centre are several hundred years old, but also, you will find a variety of impressive 21st century modern complexes that will leave you stunned. And Kiev is a very clean city, safe and easy to get around.
All candidates must be fluent English native speakers and must have experience of teaching the English National Curriculum or IGCSE or A Level or the IB Diploma.
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking to further your career as an Art Teacher please apply immediately. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefit. Contact Vicky on VL@SeekTeachers.com for more details.
As the Art Teacher you will be responsible for developing and improving the skills of the students within the school, whilst encouraging positive learning and rewarding pupils for good behaviour. Managing the resources for the classroom and planning your lessons creatively will ensure pupils meet the curriculum and reach their maximum potential.
You will be part of a strong dedicated team committed to providing our students with the very best outcomes through academic
What the School are looking for in a candidate:
• A western passport and have English as your first spoken language (visa requirements)
• A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed/Dip Ed/Dip Teaching/PGCE
• Ideally have a minimum of two years full time classroom teaching experience
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team.
• Up to date on the English National Curriculum up to KS3 and KS4 or KS5
The school can offer you
• Competitive salary in line with market conditions and experience.
• Housing or housing allowance
• Medical insurance
• Free tuition for up to two children
• Completion bonus at the end of the second year
• A comprehensive 2-year contract of employment
• Ongoing Professional Development
For more information about this role, please contact VICKY on VL@SeekTeachers.com
Don't forget to provide Vicky with your CV and contact details. Interviews will take place imminently.