Are you a fully qualified Math teacher with min of 3 years teaching experience?
Are you looking to relocate to the Fareast?
Contact Win now to secure a teaching position in one of the TOP school organisation in Asia!!!
**A bachelor degree or above in Math or relevant subject area
**Minimum of three years experience in A Level/IBDP
**Enthusiasm in curriculum development and international curriculum pedagogy application
**Commitment to supporting related co-curricular programmes preferred
**Demonstrate experience in inspiring students in a stimulating learning environment, and abilities to adjust pedagogy according to students and school requirements
**Experience working in high performing school
**Previous experience in an international school and familiarity with British education system preferred
The international school is part of a prestigious groups of schools catering for students from age 2 to 18. The school follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales, enhanced for international needs followed by International IGCSE syllabus for Year 10 and 11 students and IBDP programme in Year 12 and 13. The curriculum is suitably adapted to reflect the needs of students in an international school and extends well beyond the formal classroom into extra-curricular activities.
The school group provides for over 7,000 students in five countries include China, South Korea, Myanmar and Singapore. Each school campus enjoys an excellent range of facilities and located in a prime location in the cities. The schools also encourage the students to take advantage of the co-curricular activities available at the school, to learn and develop new skills, to challenge themselves and venture beyond their conform zones.
The schools philosophy draws on 400 years of experience in education from their founding, partner school in London, which has pioneered the development of British independent education in Asia. Their guiding philosophy is that students come first. The schools are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning and to ensuring that all their students enjoy a rich and varied experience of education.
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly salary ranging from 22,000RMB to 32,000RMB
- Fully furnished housing
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance for both candidate and dependents
- Shipping allowance
- Work visa
- Free tuition for up to two dependents
- Gratuity bonus upon completion of contract
- Contact is for three years
- Professional Development allowance
Duties and responsibilities
- To fulfil the teaching requirements directed by the Head of Department, according to the overall aims of the school
- To provide ongoing feedback to students that encourages growth and development
- To offer support to the learning, pastoral and co-curricular needs of individual students
- To teach across the full age range from Year 9 - Year 13
- To integrate technology with intentionality, as appropriate, to leverage learning
- To play a role i the extra-curricular life of the Department, including contributing to off timetable workshops, competitions etc
- To implement differentiation techniques for students who excel and for those who need additional support, including ESL/EAL learners
- To enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the department through sharing resources and good practice, lessons observation, collaborative teaching, mentoring and active participation in continuing professional development
- To perform additional duties effectively as required by the school
- To actively promote and safeguard the welfare of children
Apply now to secure your next teaching job in China/Fareast with SeekTeachers.com. This is an exciting opportunity for candidate who is looking for a new teaching opportunity in a challenging but rewarding working environment.
Join our refer a friend
campaign and earn commission each time one of your friends is hired through SeekTeachers.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.