My client is a British curriculum school for boys and girls aged 3 to 18. The school follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales and prepares its pupils for further education both in Spain and abroad. The school values both the academic and social development of each pupil through individual attention and multilingualism.
The school is committed to offer our pupils an integral education by balancing the acquisition of skills and knowledge with enjoyment and a sense of wellbeing.
The programme is based around four main aspects:
**The child as an individual: Each and every child is valued and respected and his or her needs are met.
**Positive relations: Children learn through secure relationships and it is essential a culture of communication between parents and staff.
**Optimum environment: The environment in which the children learn and play is a stimulating one, including the outdoor areas.
**Learning and development: The importance of learning through play cannot be underestimated while maintaining a balance between adult and child initiated activities.
The programme is divided into seven areas of learning, creating an optimum framework for the first years and working towards the Early Learning Goals. The seven areas of learning are:
**Personal, Social and Emotional Development
**Communication and Language
**Reading – Writing
**Knowledge of the World
**Expressive Arts and Design.
**Weekly Subject Periods:
Pupils follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for subjects taught in English and the requirements of the Spanish Ministry of Education for subjects taught in Spanish.
Early Years pupils spend approximately 80% of their day learning in English and the remaining 20% learning in Spanish.
Bachelor’s degree from a Western country
Teaching qualification from the UK or Ireland - EYPS or Bachelor in Early Years Education
Minimum of three years’ experience
Must hold an EU passport or a work permit visa
International experience is a plus
Must be flexible and open minded
Ability to adapt to a different culture and environment
Ability to implement technology in the classroom
TAX FREE salary up to 2,000 euros per month
Settling in assistance
Tuition fees discount
2 years contract which is renewable
As an Early Years teacher, you will need to provide high quality teaching and learning support to childrens to assist them and stimulate their environmen by participating to extra curricular activities.
**Passion for teaching and the willing to assist students achieve their academic goals
**Ability to relate and communicate effectively with parents and encourage their participation in their child’s education.
**Ability to assess the needs of individual pupils and maintain appropriate records for the purpose of continuity and progress in curriculum areas.
**Ability to plan and prepare programmes of work, appropriately differentiated, for the delivery of the curriculum to children in the primary school age range.
**Commitment to a range of teaching approaches that encourage pupils to develop their full potential.
**Have good knowledge of subject(s) or specialism(s) to enable effective teaching
**Flexibility to adapt to a different culture
**Effective subject teaching, pastoral care and necessary administration
and fulfilling the EYFS Statutory Guidelines
**Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team
**Effectively deliver the EYFS curriculum ensuring adult and child led activities daily and ongoing provision covers all areas
*To be responsible for helping to produce, implement and review planning in order to provide well co-ordinated and differentiated provision
**To work closely with the Early Years Team when organising and carrying out duties, particularly key worker roles, on-going assessment and parent consultations
**To conduct on-entry assessments accurately and consistently
**Maintain records and learning journeys throughout the year
**Carrying out ongoing assessments using the 2BuildaProfile system.
**Have FS meetings to discuss progress and enter data onto the school’s tracking system
**To be responsible for helping to manage resources and equipment ensuring that good practice is followed according to the school’s Health and Safety procedures
**To be responsible for the pastoral care of the children within the Unit
**To uphold the policies of the school, in particular: Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Behaviour and school’s Early Years Policy
Apply now to secure your position in Spain! Contact Mouyana via email email@example.com or call me at +44 203 455 0195.