Find your job
Choose your speciality

Education Jobs, Qualifications & Requirements

To teach in China you’ll need a Bachelor’s Degree or higher, ideally in line with what is being taught but not necessarily, at least two years of experience, be a native English speaker, have a teaching certificate and have a CRB/Police Check.

A CEFL, TEFL, Delta or other certificates are not considered to be full teaching qualifications but will go towards you during your application if you have them.

Make sure to make good use of our guide on VISA & Work Permit Restrictions