I am currently looking for an experienced English teacher to join our client's team in Moscow in the next academic year.
Our client offers a bilingual programme (English & Russian) to children from aged 3-18 year old. The school campus is located amongst residential areas surrounded by beautiful gardens and parks.
Requirements to apply:
* A Bachelor Degree
* A valid teaching qualification ie PGCE, PGdip, BEd, MEd, Teaching License
* Ideally have a minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience
* Familiarity with the English National Curriculum is ideal
* Experience with international school is a plus
- A competitive monthly salary, depends on qualification & professional experience;
- Contract Renewal Bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- Work visa
- Accommodation allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Transports to and from the school
Moscow is a vibrant city and this school is a very supportive school, encouraging staff to enjoy the whole range of benefits the city has to offer. Not only the capital of Russia but the city is one of the most energetic, modern and exciting cities in the world. Moscow has an abundance of museums, monuments, palaces, shops, restaurants, shopping, cafes, art-cafes, cafe-bars, wine bars and night clubs. Moscow is extremely safe and the city is geared up for the cold weather and the housing is cosy.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.