Senior Leadership Roles - Outstanding School Group in China
SeekTeachers is currently looking for Senior Leadership candidates to join our established clients in China for the next academic year. The successful candidates will be leading the School’s Senior Leadership Team and will have responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the school on a day-to-day basis.
- Regional Director (HK based), must be bilingual
- Founding Head
- Deputy Director
- Director of Music
- Director of Career & University Counsellor
- Deputy Head of Primary & Secondary
Requirements to apply:
- Masters degree or above in Education
- NPQH, principal license or equivalent
- Min of 5 years experience in an SLT role
- Proven leadership and managerial experience in a high performing school
- Educational Management experience in International schools is desirable
- Excellent administration, organisational and resource management skills and value the importance of personal qualities, moral codes of behaviour, honesty, integrity, personal philosophy and self-belief
- International Leadership experience is desirable
The salary will be competitive and will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. The package includes:
**Competitive monthly salary
**Housing allowance/fully furnished accommodation based on the family situation
**Tuition for the dependent child(ren)
**Professional development opportunities
**Contract renewal bonus
We are ideally looking for someone who empathises with the academic and holistic ethos and who values the importance of strong pastoral care and extra-curricular activity within a school community.
Our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.