I am looking for an English Literature Teacher to teach in an International School in Cajamarca, Peru, South America.
If you are looking for a change and you would like to live a quiet life surrounded by nature... it could be the job of your dreams.
Cajamarca is a land of countryside city located at heights reaching 3000 metres above sea level in the Andes Mountain.
It is a city full of the past and archaeological interest and the attractions are not reduced to the urban surroundings only.
You will be able to explore and discover beautiful place such as:
Historical center of Cajamarca - churches and colonial large houses
Baths of the Inca - the incas' favorite bathing sport.
The Ransom Room, the only surviving Inca structure in the city.
The Ventanillas of Otuzco Windows.
Kuelap - ruins above the river Utcubamba.
Even, you will enjoy the Cajamarca Cuisine... with variety of culinary options of local products ...
- Hold a Degree in English
- Teaching qualification
- Intermediate in Spanish
- Two years of experience teaching English Literature
- Be willing to live in a small city
- Have a passion for understanding and embracing new cultures and experiences
- Competitive salary
- Free visa
- Free flights
- Health insurance
- Paid annual leaves days
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Initial, Facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi or homework assignments.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on topics such as poetry, novel structure and translation and adaptation.
- Plan, evaluate and revise curricula and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbook.
- Participate in community events.
- Provide assistance to students.
If you want to know more about this role APPLY NOW for more information. It is a FREE register with www.SeekTeachers.com or you can also email me on mh@SeekTeachers.com