SeekTeachers is seeking for an experienced and professional Chemistry teacher to join our client in China this August. If you are looking for a teaching career in an established British international school, contact Win NOW ==-> win@SeekTeachers.com
Teach in China with SeekTeachers - Teach in one of the TOP school in Asia!!
Our client is one of the UK's oldest independent schools, founded more than 350 years ago. Their international campus was established to bring the education to students around the world and is now of the fastest growing UK independent school networks, building bridges between Eastern and Western communities, delivering high academic results and a well-rounded education.
The international school group now provides for over 7,000 students in five different countries. Catering for students from age 2 to 18 year old, the school follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales, enhanced for international needs followed by International IGCSE syllabus for Year 10 and 11 students and IBDP programme in Year 12 and 13. The curriculum is suitably adapted to reflect the needs of students in an international school and extends well beyond the formal classroom into extra-curricular activities.
The school delivers a rigorous academic programme but believe that successful students are not defined by their attainment in tests and exams. The school programme of study allows students to maintain breadth as well as depth based on the National English Curriculum and IBDP. The school also provides opportunities for students to excel in sports and performing arts and the encourage all their students to take part in a service project or join a community group.
- A fully qualified Chemistry teacher with an internationally recognised teaching qualification
- At least 3 years teaching experience in a similar role
- English National curriculum or IBDP experience is strongly preferred
- EAL/International teaching experience is preferred
- Experience working in high performing school is desirable
- Commitment to supporting all aspects of our programme including extra-curricular activities and contribution to the school community
- Awareness of the importance of using a variety of assessments and observation to assess children's learning
- Demonstrated experience in supporting children's learning in a stimulating learning
Salary and benefits:
- A highly competitive monthly salary
- Fully furnished housing is provided
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance for both candidate and dependents
- Shipping allowance
- Work visa
- Free tuition for up to two dependents
- Gratuity bonus upon completion of contract
- Contact is for three years
Duties and responsibilities:
- To fulfil the teaching requirements directed by the Head of Department, according to the overall aims of the school
- To provide ongoing feedback to students that encourages growth and development
- To offer support to the learning, pastoral and co-curricular needs of individual students
- To teach across the full age range from Year 9 - Year 13
- To integrate technology with intentionality, as appropriate, to leverage learning
- To play a role i the extra-curricular life of the Department, including contributing to off timetable workshops, competitions etc
- To implement differentiation techniques for students who excel and for those who need additional support, including ESL/EAL learners
- To enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the department through sharing resources and good practice, lessons observation, collaborative teaching, mentoring and active participation in continuing professional development
- To perform additional duties effectively as required by the school
- To actively promote and safeguard the welfare of children
Apply now to secure your next teaching job in China/Fareast with SeekTeachers.com. This is an exciting opportunity for candidate who is looking for a new teaching opportunity in a challenging but rewarding working environment.
Join our refer a friend
campaign and earn commission each time one of your friends is hired through SeekTeachers.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.