- ESL Teacher
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Teaching or English
- TEFL Certification (training will be provided for candidate with no TEFL certificate)
- No experience required
- Up to date with modern pedagogy & technology
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Availability to live abroad for at least 1 year
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
- Basic monthly salary of 13,000 to 15,000 RMB based on location, qualifications and experience.
- Round trip flight allowance.
- Performance bonus after 6 months of up to 1,950 RMB at our kids and Teens Schools.
- Sponsored legal Z work visa.
- Health insurance.
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons.
- Sponsored accreditations including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and DELTM.
- Weekly EF Sponsored social and cultural events
- Job rotation scheme