Teach in China - SeekTeachers
My client is URGENTLY seeking for an experienced Secondary School Librarian to join their team ASAP. The position will be based in their Beijing campus and offers a very competitive salary package!
Our client is a private bilingual school located in Beijing city and is part of an established school group in China offering a unique bilingual education to children from K-12. The Beijing campus is an IB World School and also accredited by the WASC, Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
To apply for the position, you must be:
- A qualified librarian
- Hold a bachelor degree or higher in a relevant subject
- Experience working in an international school is desirable
- Have a min of 3 years experience in similar field
- Strong communication skills and flexible to adapt to a new culture
Salary and benefits:
- Very competitive monthly salary
- Monthly housing allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- FREE medical insurance
- FREE working visa
- Tuition allowance for up to two children
- Professional development
- Bonus upon completion of a contract
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.