Teach in China | University & Careers Counsellor needed in Shanghai!! | Very attractive salary + benefits!
We are currently seeking a Univesity & Careers Counsellor on behalf of our established client in Shanghai.
Shanghai is a cosmopolitan city with so much to offer. The city is modern, developed, also known as "Oriental Paris". There are a lot of designer shops, shopping malls but you can also find fabric markets and tailor shops too, many people love to tailor-make their own clothes of their choice. Tian Zi Fang is the artistic and fashion culture area, a lot of artists set their design office and studio here. There are also many art & craft shops, bars and restaurants within the area, it is very popular with young people and expat.
Our client is a non-profit private school located in Shanghai city. The school has 3 separate campuses, one being the Primary school, one Middle and a High school with boarding facilities. This position is based in the Secondary campus located about 40 mins away in Shanghai city centre. The Secondary campus caters for children from aged 13 to 18 years.
An ideal candidate for the position should have:
- Bachelor degree or higher in the relevant subject
- Strong experience in university counselling and/or admissions (international school experience preferred)
- Good understanding of international college admission's processes
- Experience with IBDP programme and Naviance software
- Experience working in an international school/residential setting is beneficial
- Pastoral Program/after school activity experience is beneficial
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Free fully furnished accommodation
- FREE annual flight for spouse and up to two dependents
- FREE medical insurance
- FREE working visa
- Tuition allowance for up to two children
- Professional development
- Bonus upon completion of a contract
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in their care and expects all applicants to share this commitment.
for any further information.