Teaching Job in Suzhou ==> Teach in one of the leading school in the country!
Our client is part of an established schools group in Asia and is currently looking for a Chemistry teacher to join them in the next academic year. This is a well-resourced school caters for children from Early Years to Year 13.
- You must be a fully qualified teacher
- Have min of 3 years teaching experience
- International/EAL experience is desirable
- Native English speaker
- Familiar with the UK/IB curriculum
- To participate in pastoral care and extra curricular programme
The school currently has just over 600 children with over 35 nationalities. Drawing on the best practices of both British and International education, the school offers a curriculum based on the ENC up to IGCSE and IBDP in Year 12 and 13. The curriculum is suitably adapted to reflect the needs of students in an international school and extends well beyond the formal classroom into extra- curricular activities.
The school offers an attractive salary package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- FREE tuition for up to two children
- Generous professional development
- Additional allowances
- Gratuity bonus
If you are a teacher with a sense of adventure, strong work ethic and an enthusiasm for their profession, don't miss this great opportunity.
Contact Win now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195
or email me at win@SeekTeachers.com
for any further information.